Sharia Law in the USA

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JTJ, Feb 10, 2011.

1. JTJ

JTJ Active Member

This is a must see. Your freedom is at stake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vItJqpQ8U]YouTube - NTEB: Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law[/ame]

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Realistically, this is Minnesota.

They elected Jesse Ventura Governor and Al Franken Senator - anything can happen in that state. (BTW, I was born & raised in Minnesota)

Also, the state bird of Minnesota is the Common Loon (no joke)...

3. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If Khat is illegal then those people should be arrested. I've never heard of that drug though, it might be one of those that isn't on the illegal list yet. I have no idea.

The refusal to handle Bacon issue is a private company allowing their employee to do that. Would you prefer the government to intervene in the companies business? If you don't like the company, boycott. I remember a while ago there were pharmacists who refused to hand out birth control pills claiming it was against their religious beliefs. Somehow that was not seen as Christians taking over a state yet because they are Muslim this is ultra scary.

I believe the Taxi issue has been dealt with as well and the commission instituted a rule that only allowed taxi drivers to refuse a fare if they felt that fare endangered their life. They would be suspended 30 days for the first offense and have their license revoked for the second. I can't find a link that says if that was ever officially instituted though, all I can find is a link saying they were going to vote on it.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Khat is a leaf that is chewed, very popular in the middle east, and is a stimulate (along the lines of low doses of cocaine) if I am not mistaken.

If what I read is correct, and my memory serves, the leaves of the plant are most potent shortly after being picked. It has some substance that is super powerful and is a Class 1 Substance by the DEA. That I remember for sure. After it dries, and I don't know how long that takes, this substance is much more mild and is still prohibited, but I don't remember what class it is rated.

The fresh stuff is what is used before, basically, running into battle. And it dates back centuries. If you re-watch Black Hawk Down they even reference it in the movie as one of the reasons that the Somali's are hard to bring down with the basic 5.56mm round.

As to the news story....

AMERICA ALONE!!

You guys need to read this book. There is a game plan that is spelled out for these people that is explained in detail and you can see each step of it unfolding. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you picking up a copy and educating yourselves.

JD

5. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Creeping Sha'ria?...... or not so creeping? Our governments, at all levels, MUST find their balls and declare that we already have laws, ONE set of laws is enough!! You can accept the laws that we have and abide.......or leave.

Here's something interesting, and somewhat troubling if it's true and accurate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU]YouTube - Muslim Demographics[/ame]

6. opaww

opaww New Member

If osamaobama gets re-elected next term, then I see us falling into the PC love your moooslim brother and bow to their laws

7. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

looks like Joan of Arc might need to be reincarnated!

8. opaww

opaww New Member

or Vlad III the Impaler

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Panda - A lot of that is very accurate and very true. Those numbers, and many more, are covered in the book I referenced above.

It also shows how limited or trying to limit immigration of Muslims is basically useless as once they are in the country. Their birth rates are dozens of times higher than the average couple in any country they have moved into during their migration outward.

The book details how once they can take over one city block, they begin to take over the next. Soon they have a "community" and need for a community center, funded with tax dollars. After a few communities are established, they have a district, and are able to elect Pro-Sharia candidates to represent that district.

Extrapolate that out a mere 5 to 10 year period and you get entire parts of a country like France where non Muslims won't even go for fear of being detained in a third world system of backwoods laws.

This is a very real threat, as Political Correctness allows a continuing bend, bend, bend to allow for the "growth" of the Islamic Culture until there is no resistance left. :mad:

10. opaww

opaww New Member

buy more ammo

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Well based on the videos and the info from various books on the topic it looks as if I will become part of the minority sometime in the future. :mad:

What's that line John Conner uses in Terminator: Salvation - "you are the Resistance!" :cool:

12. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

As long as people believe that there are "peaceful" muslims, or that "Oh, they aren't that bad, they don't bother ME!". Then they will continue to spread like the disease they are.

I wonder if it's too late, if not now, then by the time people wake up, it will be. I have said it before.... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS COUNTRY!

13. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

I agree and do not forget Michigan either, they have a high Muslim population.

Time to open some pork shops!

14. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

Nothing New

Theres freedom of religion, so if this issue is staying private, let it be.
    If its infringing on the ability of other people to enjoy their rights, it shouldn't pass. Simple as that.

There was a good point. We often have an existentialist view towards problems that do not immediately endanger us. The longer I read the news, the more attractive a retirement in Switzerland sounds...

But thats just my two cents, there are undoubtedly more informed opinions than mine.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  15. JTJ

JTJ Active Member

One of the problems is the refusal to allow dogs in the cabs even if they are service dogs. This is in violation of federal handicap laws. Also there is the alcohol factor. If they refuse to take someone who has been drinking home, there may be more drunks on the road. Go a little deeper and we have the refusal to take women that inappropriately dressed by Muslim standards. Give an inch now and only sober men and women in burkas will be able to ride in a cab. No one is forcing the Muslims to drive cabs. This is just a wedge to drive in more Sharia law.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  16. freefall

freefall New Member

I find myself becoming rapidly less tolerant of multi-culturalism. This is America. If you don't want to be Americans, then as the old bartender in "The Boondock Saints" so aptly phrased it "make like a tree and get the f**k out of here!"

17. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member

I have never hated a group of people in my life but I find myself inching towards it.

18. bkt

bkt New Member

Don't hate the people. Hate the ideology they follow. You want to follow a religion? Great! Knock yourself out. But when that religion demands tribute from ME or subjugation of ME or that the laws of MY land be changed, then we have a problem.

The onus is on Muslims to put down the fundamentalists among them and establish a new non-literal interpretation of the koran. Otherwise, things will get nasty again, just as they have over the past 1200+ years.

19. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

A thought I agree with 100% and a favorite quote of mine...;)