Pk380 & glock 19

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by CO-OP180, Mar 11, 2012.

1. CO-OP180

CO-OP180 New Member

Hello all I am looking to buy a Walther PK380 does anyone have any input on that gun if so plz share. Also I might buy a GLOCK 19 it would be my first any input would help out alot on both guns. Thanks alot for those who help out. STAY SAFE AND SHOOT STRAIGHT.

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i do not have experience with the pk380 but i do own a glock 19 gen3 and i love it it has becomy my primary carry gun its light and cheap to shoot,and i have yet to have so much as a hiccup with it.

3. okdonk

okdonk New Member

My first handgun was Glock 19. so was my 2nd one, Glock 26. Just can't get enough of Glock. My next Glock will be G23. If i were you, get Glock 23 (0.40 caliber) then u can just buy a conversion barrel (9mm) in the future. So u can have both caliber worlds in one gun.
    And if u decided to get Glock, register for 2years membership at gssfonline.com. By doing that you will get a coupon which you can purchase a brand new Glock at LEO price.

Back to yourself, get the gun you are comfortable with.

4. Billy9mm

Billy9mm New Member

I have had the pk380 for about a year and a half. It has worked perfectly, my wife has taken it over because it has a softer recoil and is easier for her to rack the slide. The gun is very accurate and has performed with no problems. I haven't tried the glock so I'm no help there.

Attached Files:

5. CO-OP180

CO-OP180 New Member

Thank you for the tip. Have you had a hard time finding extra stuff for it.