OFFICIAL Prayer Request thread.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Nov 18, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I think we need a thread that is kept at the top or sticked so that we have a good quick place to go to offer or request prayer's.

I just want to say that Bobby and Robo are gettin some from the Tango House.

I know what it is like to deal with aging family members. Lets go guys and gals offer them up and lets see the miracles happen.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thread Stickied!

Prayers for Robo and for Bobby from our household as well.

JD

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Good idea, but the bunker?

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Prayers, good thoughts and positive wishes for speedy and healthy recoveries for Bobby and Robo's father from the household of Jack.

Jack

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Same here!! Prayers sent for Bobby and Robo's father! Both are in my thoughts daily!!

6. CA357

CA357 New Member

I'm in, been in.

7. WDB

WDB New Member

Nice thought Tango!

Bobby and Robo's Dad are in our thoughts and prayers.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Props to Tango, great idea.

Bobby - here's to a speedy recovery and a kick ass BBQ when you get well. :D

Robo - prayers for your dad and family.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

What a great idea Tango!!!! :)

Robo and Bobby are on my prayer list.

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member

I will continue to pray for bobby and robo's father. If I may add my sister to the list. She's got a bun in the oven, her first.

11. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Bobby & Robo on the prayer list as well as Spitty's sister.

This kind, gentle, polite & caring Tango is going to take some getting used to. I wonder who will step up to fill the role he's vacated?

12. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet?

Thanks Tango for bringing this up.

This is a great idea, and one I wish I would have brought up earlier.

Let's not forget about Samples' Grandpa.

13. user4

user4 New Member

... I am shocked...

I dig it, but color me surprised

14. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I will 'ditto' all of the above.

May I add health to all of the forum members, except for the asshats?

What, is that wrong? I am not a veteran of this kind of thing. Usually my prayers use symbols, hair samples and chicken blood.

Yet, I do wish well to those who need it and long life to those who deserve it, all over the world.

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm offering up a prayer for Jusselin. May God lead him to someone who can help guide him down the right path of salvation.

I'm also offering up a prayer for us forum members who could use more patience when dealing with difficult people in our lives and that God might lead us down the right path as well.

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

+1 on that. :)

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

In the Jusselin arena, since he torqued me off early I saw nothing else. I would hope that any further advice he seeks includes a suggestion that he take a firearms safety course from a qualified instructor. (never saw that advice to him, even by those who are related to him) May this happen before he gets attacked for posting pics of him holding a firearm inside his car with his finger on the trigger. After such, he will be chastised. Then the chastisers will defend him. This I see after I boil blood and throw tea leaves into the blood.

18. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Captain, a big Amen to that. I'll say a couple extra for them.

19. WDB

WDB New Member

I'm adding Tango to my thoughts and prayers. He was the guy that yelled effen kid touching, douche bag, pink panty wearing effers. To those we all wanted to say the same to. Some say he got a pass but we all enjoyed Tango off the chain. He's also the Man that started this thread.

Much respect brother, he has more heart and passion than most I know. With out question I would want this man with me if all goes to hell.

20. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Prayers, good thoughts and speedy recovery wishes, for Spitty's mom, from the House of Jack.

Jack