New Police S&W .40S&W

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Nathantc, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

just got her today and love it, wich is odd cause i dont like duble action handguns, but this thing is a hell of a shooter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member

Nice looking pistol. Can we expect a range report in the future?

3. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

sure, just a lil short of cash this week, need some ammo, but so far at 15 yards and only 200 rounds fired today no issues and i can see it will take some getting use to with the trigger. im use to single action, double action makes me keep hitting some what low. when i take my time and try hard i can get them all in about a 4" circle. My taurus shoots better,,,, or maby im better with the taurus. i like the feel and weight of it but i always said i would never own a sigma, and im sure this is just a fancy sigma. some one correct me if im wrong. i got a hell of a deal on it so im very happy so far.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

many people say it's just a spruced up sigma. But regardless, if it is, it's been changed in what I think is the most important area. It has an infinitely better trigger than the sigma.

5. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

Yeah I here the "E" version was the one with a smoother trigger, night sights and lack of the mag safty. The "VE" was the basic sigma, that's just what I heard.

I have the "E" but its marked Police

To get an idea of the trigger its feels like a damn good double action revolver would feel. Its not bad at all and there is no warning before the break. To me this is good cause it stops you from anticipating the bang

6. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

just noticed this tonight

[​IMG]

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

It was probably just originally sold in a restricted state

8. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

true, but some how i like things like that

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  9. trip286

trip286 New Member

Oh so do I. Makes a person feel special :)

10. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

That's a good looking firearm! I had a blast taming my Sigma and once I did I found it to be 100% reliable, accurate handgun! Have fun with yours and be patient, you'll get it ;)

11. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

i didnt think i would ever own a sigma but damn i love this gun

12. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I love my red headed step child "sigma" , after a bit of work on the trigger , polishing and lots of rounds its very smooth and I find myself shooting decent out to
    20+ yards with it , which is great for myself , never jams and I put all different kids of ammo thru it . its seems to be slammed alot but I have had good luck with mine , I had one of the first gens back in 94 and it had some issues which I think has been corrected over the yrs

13. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

That's the grip that Glocks should have!:D