Let me vent on z man

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cblowe13, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Ole George got stopped and told the officer he had a gun in his car, the officer seemed fine with it. The media explodes everything like who gives a **** he shot a black guy in self defense I would have to. Lets not try and say oh hell he protected his self once what if he does it again.

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

not understanding what you're trying to say. :confused:

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Maybe, just maybe the media is enjoying posting Z's whereabouts only to get him killed?

4. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

That's a good thought. Oh and axxe Zimmerman got stopped for speeding and told the officer he had a gun. The officer seemed fine with it. On the news it said can you believe he has a gun still in his truck. Also do you think he should have one? Like who cares, I mean really.

5. Axxe55

IIRC, any state that has CC reciprocity agreements, you still have to follow the laws of that state. Texas if you possess a CC permit you are required to inform any peace officer you are carrying in the performance of his official duties.

and why shouldn't he be able to have a firearm? he was found not guilty of all charges. yes, maybe even more so than ever now. i am glad he's still doing what he's doing.

6. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Right same laws in sc. He did what he was suppose to do so who cares.

7. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Everyone who is racist against white mexicans cares! ;)

8. Axxe55

i care. because the media is still trying to crucify this poor guy for doing what any person with common sense and a gun would have done. they are still trying to stir up trouble.

IMO, i wish they would just leave the guy alone.

9. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Exactly that's what I'm saying who cares leave him alone.

10. AR10

AR10 New Member

I find it hard to understand why he was dumb enough to be speeding so soon after he should have had his fill with LEO contact?

Good heavens Zimmerman, get a clue of how to walk about on ricepaper. This guy would wrinkle a refrigerator box laid out in front of him.

This guy needs to go from mingle to blend ASAP.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  11. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Yeah I agree, everyone speeds but dammnnnn lol

12. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

He is marked for life now even with the Not Guilty decision. Speeding wasnt smart but carrying a piece may be the only thing that keeps him alive in the future. The press and Zim haters are doing their best to keep this going even though its mostly a dead issue with his friends admission on TV that Zim was only receiving a whooping. If she had said that in the courtroom, the trial would have been over then.

13. Axxe55

IIRC, LEO's were not his problem. what was a problem for him was the liberal media and racist agitators trying to stir up trouble.

14. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

We have many threads on this subject, int he debate sections due to the issues they present.

I have locked this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.