Hypocrisy at It's Finest

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by steve4102, Jul 31, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as i say and not as i do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/group/tennesseesgp/forum/topic/show?id=2488056:Topic:590826&xg

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm gonna spread this like wildfire!

3. kytowboater

kytowboater New Member

4. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

That is so typical.

5. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Much like Rosie o'donnell's bodyguard applying for a LTC.

6. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

I remember when this happened a couple of years ago. Didn't hear much about it, did we?

7. steve4102

steve4102 New Member

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member

Old news. 2010. Pretty much got swept under the rug. I guess it is time to rekindle the fire!

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The hypcrisy of it all!! :eek: Beginning to have less and less respect for anything lately that spells L A W. More like 'Whims' for the moment than anything else.
    (i.e.) "Open up in the name of the whim!" Or "... you have violated the whim." :confused:

10. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Yep I remember this, we need to bring it back up and throw in in their faces, with a brick attached.

lbwar that is the coolest boat I have ever seen, a 63 split window smoking hot and sexy.

11. Rarity

Rarity New Member

You definitely wont see this on every television. You will see the aftermath of the Aurora shooting playing back over and over again of course.

12. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

13. locutus

locutus New Member

Well... There aren't enough concealed handgun permits in New York City to arm a baseball team.

But bitterly anti-gun celebrity Barbara Streisand has one. Go figure.:mad::mad: