Hypocracy

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by texaswoodworker, Sep 17, 2013.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

There are few thing I dislike more than a hypocrite. While reading the comments on Yahoo about yesterday's shooting, one jackass (not going to sugarcoat it because that's exactly what he was) said that he was starting to enjoy these shootings, but then starts blaming firearm manufactures for crimes and killings, and says they are just as evil as he is. He then goes on to say that there is a monster in all of us, but the devil sides with gun owners and gun manufactures. :confused:

WTF is wrong with people?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. MTHunter

MTHunter New Member

I saw that comment too made me what to reach through the screen and choke the sonuvabitch. No idea what the hell is causing all these nut cases to crawl out of the woodwork. Wish they would just bite the barrel instead of taking innocent lives.

3. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I wish these nutballs would just take "care " of themselves also. Not to sound like a jerk, because I feel terrible for the victim's but, here we go again with the gun grabbing BS. I find it funny that they were just talking about changing the rules on gun trusts and this nut job with a criminal record, has a select fire weapon? Seems convenient.

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

From what I've heard so far (may or may not be true, nobody really knows yet) he used a double barrel shotgun (thank you Joe Biden) to shoot an officer and took the officer's pistol and M4.

But yes, the gun grabbing BS after every tragedy gets old. They don't even have the decency to wait until the bodies are cold. :mad: