Homemade Weapons

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Kodeman, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Kodeman

Kodeman New Member

Does anyone have any photos of interesting homemade weapons? I'm not interested in anything explosive or simple weapons made with spoons or screwdrivers. Just original things to build in my spare time.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Not sure what your looking for you kinda narrowed the field. Anyway you can smoke bombs with ping pong balls and a stun gun with a disposable camera.

3. Kodeman

Kodeman New Member

I've searched Youtube and found some interesting info on making Bow's out of PVC conduit. Things like that.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

My cat can turn into a 20 pound shredding machine with a simple tug of his tail. He also has backup chemical weaponry in the form of allergy-causing dander & floof. ;)

But seriously, wasp spray as improvised anti-jackass spray seems reasonable.

5. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

I know you can make a Gatling gun out of semi-auto guns (usually .22s). I don't know how to do it but it doesn't seem too complicated. Ever thought of building a potato cannon? I've got a friend who built one, not really a weapon but it is loads of fun to shoot!

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Poke a hole in each end of a egg and blow the contents out. Put a small piece of tape over one hole and pour cayenne pepper into the other. Tape off and throw at someone's face.

7. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

I had cayenne pepper in my eye man that sucks.
    So I might try this.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

It might be easier to inject it with Dave's Insanity hot sauce. Have a shot glass full of water handy for flushing your eye.

9. dango

dango Lifetime Supporting Member

Blow gun with darts , Mariki- Weigthed chain -knotted rope whip-poker walking stick sling shot with BB's Mace 30inch woon rod with 12 swinging member ,"Old base ball"- Bolo16-20 inch 3/8 rope with two old base balls
    Old 4 inch saw blades-----Hey , you asked . :D I can think of two dozen or more but we're gettin gorey !:eek: Don't forget large fishing hooks and lures , they can be fun also !

PS. Don't forget garlic , it really slows down healing in punctures ! Have a happy day .

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  10. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I'm going to try to make and learn how to use an atlatl this spring. It is age-old technology and did the job for thousands of years to bring meat to the table. I plan to roam around on a freind's property to find the right wood to use.

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I used to work with this big bully who was always pulling some crap on me, once we were sitting at the lunch table and he started one of his shenanigans, I forget exactly what. but with him watching I poured out a teaspoon of salt and threw it in his eyes. He damned near killed himself running for the eye-wash station. The stupid turd didn't learn though. It was always something.

Nearly any type of aerosol will seriously screw somebody up, some of them permanently.

12. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Tennis ball cannon! make a small slit into the ball and fill it with pennies and it Is lethal.

image-1223810034.jpg
    my buddy with the cannon we shoot out back of his house.

play the victim, be the victim

13. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Looks like some poor muzzle awareness lol

Just kidding cool toy though

14. getem2011

getem2011 New Member

Is that Charlie from it always sunny?!

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Hairspray and a match makes a decent flamethrower. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TOXk_p8lQ[/ame]

Don't try this at home kids, you might end up looking like Freddy Krueger. :D

16. TimKS

TimKS Lifetime Supporting Member

I shot them before with potatoes as ammo (spud gun).......hair spray for the explosive charge. We use HDPE for the chamber. Have you every seen the PVC explode? Not fun! HDPE will go to pieces like PVC.

17. Kodeman

Kodeman New Member

Alot of good ideas, some over the top, but I have some ideas now for my limited spare time. Thanx to all.
    Kodeman.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Don't forget the dental floss garrote.

19. Original

Original New Member

Stink Bombs with Buteric acid, and of course the Molitov cocktail. Giant sling shot.

20. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

And just why would you have Buteric acid around the house? I mean I know I do, but I don't know anybody else who does.