Good Luck in getting PMAG

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by Bigcountry02, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

2. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I'm glad I bought 10 of them in November.

Wish I had more tho. As far as ammo. All the places I have bin are not expecting another shipment until mid feb.

3. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

I got lucky and bought 8 older gen p-mags when Bravo Company had them,just before all this craziness happened,for like 11 and change.

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 New Member

I swear when stuff levels back out I'm buying 2000 rounds of ammo and 10 mags for every gun I own or plan to own.

5. davva360

davva360 New Member

Ammo is what surprised me the most. I only have 400 rounds of 9mm so I won't be shooting that until I find some so I can at least maintain my supply level.

May try the ranges this weekend.

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

Sportsman's Warehouse had shipment come in today, the truck was late. I picked up some ammo still on the shelf.

They had 60+ folks lining up for an AR, only 18 AR's were coming in.

7. headhunter

headhunter New Member

Troy Industries on their web will sell their mags. However, they apologize for a price increase wanting to recoup some of their R &D money before a federal ban. Cabelas offered Troy mags 3 / $50, the day after receiving the catalog they were unavailable. On Dec 28th I ordered from Troy 3 / $75 ($90 w shipping) they were delivered Monday.

8. hidyhowareya

hidyhowareya New Member

West Fork Armory, under the vendor forum, said that they are getting them and if you are patient they will come. My brother and I purchased 10 at $14.99 a piece, since that is the limit per order. Also, they offer free shipping on orders over $200.00.