Flags Burned on Memorial Day!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That's a shame and a disgrace.

3. opaww

opaww New Member

The ones who did it should be exicuted

4. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

Makes me so mad and sad at the same time.

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup

No better yet! Throw them into Massive sinkhole in Guatemala City.

[​IMG]

6. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Seems to be the work of Teenagers. Only they seem to lack the respect and are up that late.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I feel punishment should fit the crime.......:mad:

[​IMG]

Jack

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member

That's how I feel. I still think a good ass kicking is in order though.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

There's no telling who did it or why. There are millions of people in this country. Alot of people have no respect for property, people who think they are pranksters, purely idiotic people, people on drugs or drunk, people who hate the government, people who hate the military,extremists, etc,etc,etc...

One thing for sure, they are wrong and should be punished somehow. There are also alot of folks in this country who still love our flag and some won't stand by idly and watch this sort of thing go on. They did it at night and ran like cowards. They have nothing worth fighting for or they would do it openly. Alot of boys like we have here would have treated them properly if we would have seen it. It would have been a bad for them to say the least.

10. CA357

CA357 New Member

It was an insult to the meaning of the flag and to all who love her. Our flag isn't just a piece of colored cloth, it symbolizes our Country and our heritage.

11. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Disgraceful and unpatriotic!! This behavior is not vandalism or a prank, it is an attack on our country, a violation of everything I hold sacred.

I hope the cops catch these little pukes and give them 6 month of community service at the nearest veterans hospital.

12. joshfireart

joshfireart New Member

I sure wish i could have caught them.... But then we a would both be in jail

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well you would probably be on trial, I presume they would be listed as "missing and presumed" if done correctly. ;)

JD

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I agree that it looks to be the work of kids. If that is the case the truth will come out at some point. Kids love to have people marvel at their..."work"

15. Shihan

Shihan Lifetime Supporting Member

I think of people who would do such a thing as an enemy. When the Flag is in the hands of the enemy it is just a rag.

May sound harsh, but that is how I was trained.

Now, if they tried to take the Flag from me and do it, there would be a problem.

16. mcramer

mcramer New Member

even other people who do it as a mean of protest shouldnt be allowed to do so.
    they way i look at it, is the american flag represents the armed forces, the law enforcement personnel, govt officials, and much much more.
    First off, the armed forces...many have died fighting for those stars and stripes, and all the freedom we are blessed with today. If it werent for them people wouldnt have free speech and others liberties.
    Your not burning the flag to protest, your disrespecting the very people who gave you those rights.

If I had it my way, if you burn the American flag, you should be tried and hung for treason!

Flag Etiquette
    also who thinks this is BS?

Attached Files:

17. mcramer

mcramer New Member

If any other flag is on the same pole as the US flag here in america, the US flag is at the top. ALWAYS!
    All other national flags are to be equal in height.
    All other state flags are to be lower than the US flag, the only exception being the Texas flag, which can fly as high as the US flag.

18. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

It sickens me that someone could do that to our nations symbol.:eek: I pray that the one/ones are cought and at least have a fine that would take 2 years to pay or jail time. (but they will probably get a slap on the wrist)

19. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

I have no repsect for whoever did this. I feel though, that while they can burn all of the cloth they want, they will never destroy what Our Flag stands for.

20. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

This I have to agree with. I know several youth who would probably be willing to burn the flag for a good joke. They get a kick out of the anger that people display, that is why they are such ass holes.
    Personally, I hate people like this. I spend more time at FTF because forums with people around my age are full of idiots. One dude said this to me, "Savior (which I hate being called savior.... because Jesus is a savior, not me) is a republican conservative who is a gun actavist and like the Confederate states of America, which means he is also a racist."
    I am literally scared to think of what will become of this nation after you all die. People need to be taught honor, dignity, respect and pride for ones country.

I unfortunetly only have one flag. It is a little one stapled to a stick. I got it when my family went to see Bush when he was running for reelection. So I stuck it out on the mail box on Monday. If I would have seen someone try and burn that flag, or any American flag out of disrespect, I would probably lose it on them.

Their actions have me very worked up, and I was about to go to bad. In other words, looks like I am going to lose some sleep. -_-

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010