Flag Day 14 Jun 09

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by markerdown, Jun 11, 2009.

1. markerdown

markerdown New Member

Thats this Sunday. Fly them with pride and honor.........

If anyone knows where I can get a bumper sticker with the Ol' Glory and the words "If My Flag Offends You, Then LEAVE MY COUNTRY" let me know.

That women in TX who complained about a coworker displaying a US flag really chaps my hyde!!.........................markerdown

2. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Markerdown, I want to thank you for the post. Not only is Sunday Flag Day, it's my wives's wedding anniversary and I almost forgot. Thanks.

3. user4

user4 New Member

I've honored this day since birth. Mostly because it IS the day of my birth. Don't tell anyone.

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater... and other such nonsense...

I wonder if I can hook my "Join or Die" flag to my jeep somehow...

5. CA357

CA357 New Member

I will fly my flag. I really want to fly my Gadsden flag, but I want to be respectful to the Stars & Stripes because it's flag day.

6. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

My flag was always waving till this past this jan, then it came down and has only gone up for a few days. Sunday will be one of those days then it shall come back down.

7. WDB

WDB New Member

Mine will be up at first light

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Flag Day is every day at my humble abode. In remembrance, my flag flies 24/7, illuminated up at night. :D

AnimEagle2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  9. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

Along with flying the flag, I ask everyone to take a minute out of their lives and remember those that have fallen, and those that are wounded.

These guys and gals are heroes in my book, and they deserve recognition.

A big salute from me to all of those that currently wears or has worn the uniform, regardless of branch of service or MOS.

Stay charging forward troops, and remember that service MUST always come before self.

10. WDB

WDB New Member

Well expressed Sgt!