First AR-15!!!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by spzeig24, Oct 19, 2012.

1. spzeig24

spzeig24 New Member

I just got my first AR the other day. Unfortunately I have not been able to shoot it yet because work has taken over my live the last 3 weeks. :(. But believe me the first chance I get I'm headed to the ranch and gonna have a blast! Literally and figuratively!!

Attached Files:

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Looks like a PSA box? Is that the case? Congrats

3. spzeig24

spzeig24 New Member

Sure is! That's a PSA AR15!! Really cannot wait to put lead down the barrel

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

dont be afraid to put cheap steel cased ammo thru it , it will eat it up and spit it out. PSA makes great rifles , I have come to believe in a few yrs they will be right up there at the top with the other big names :D and the prices will probably follow .

5. indykappa

indykappa New Member

Proud PSA owner here. Bought mine about 2wks ago. Still haven't shot it. It's killing me inside

:)

6. spzeig24

spzeig24 New Member

Thanks for the ammo info!! I will keep that in mind. And I know the feeling of not being able to shoot it yet. Though I have only had mine for a week. Can't imagine not shooting it for 2 weeks after first getting it.

7. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

Enjoy and congrats on your new rifle. It is always nice to see citizens investing their money wisely. ;)

8. fmj

fmj New Member

CONGRATS!!

Let me assure you...you're gonna LOVE it!!

How do i know, you may ask...i got the same rig this past spring and its a BLAST!!

I did have an ejection issue with mine, but PSA took care of it...shipped it back on a Fri. and had back on the range the following Fri! Couldnt be happier!!

9. spzeig24

spzeig24 New Member

Finally got to shoot my AR. And this past weekend, opening weekend in Texas, I got this with it. :)

Attached Files:

10. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Awesome, I love it when people say .223 just isnt big enough to get the job done. Great job

11. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner

I agree, how is it that .223 is big enough to take down a man in body armor, but not a deer?

12. spzeig24

spzeig24 New Member

One shot in the neck dropped in the spot he was standing. .223 is plenty big enough and just fun to shoot

13. wilddawg1

wilddawg1 New Member

love the psa havent owned one but have shot my buddies . i have a ddm4v7 hasnt had a rd through it either but my armalite and smith are tac drivers. been battleing some shoulder issues so havent made it out yet this hunting season with luck next weekend and will be using the dd. good luck and enjoy like i know you will.