Expensive knfe !!! WOW , TELL me your knife brand

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Seanbo123, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

Now ive heard of expensive knives but the randall knives are crazy. They can cost 500 hundred dollars and u have to wait 5 tears im actually gonna buy one theyre one of the bests

2. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

It wont shave though. It just makes the hair jump off in fear. Holds the edge like it's magic too.

4. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

5. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

Thats funny man it jumps off in fear

6. 30-30remchester

30-30remchester New Member

Let me think. With over 400 antique knives I would have to say my most expensive 2 knives are, an original Remington baby bullet muskrat and a Cole 9 knuckle dagger.

7. Glockcurmudgeon

Glockcurmudgeon New Member

Yeah, they're good...

The Randall had a legend that is tough to beat. Serious fighting knives, alright.

If you can get one of the older ones, for a reasonable price, count it as a "legacy" knife, one to be passed down to your heirs...

Glockcurmudgeon, out...

8. dhyayi

dhyayi New Member

9. unclebear

unclebear New Member

wow the most expensive knife I have ever own started out as a kitchen knife and was bought back in the 70's for around 10 bucks... yep I chopped it down into a smaller knife worked great to till I lost it camping.

10. 30-30remchester

30-30remchester New Member

I know this is heiracy but I have never cared for the Randall knives. I have owned a half dozen or so and just didnt like them. I sold them after only a short span. I got good money for them though.

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

I just figured I throw this in there, since it's a currently running knife thread. Does anyone have an opinion on the Kershaw Crown? They're selling them at walmart for $10. I really like Kershaw, even though I've broken 2. Incidentally, I also found one on the ground while working the pipelines that had a broken tip, I was able to salvage it, and reshaped the tip.

It's funny, I've pried paint can lids and pulled nails with mine, no problem. But I broke the tip while tightening a screw on an outlet plate. Amazing.

12. culdee

culdee New Member

Mamba

How about this one? A rare Blackjack Mamba prototype that was specially ground narrower to lighten it. Not my most expensive knife but looked good with my J Frame.

Attached Files:

13. jjintx

jjintx New Member

Kershaws are great. I carry two with me. One ken onion edition and the other standard edition with ceratted back end. I also carry a winchester hunting knife in my boot