ccw laws/ccw permit

Discussion in 'Missouri Gun Forum' started by cbman417, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbman417

cbman417 New Member

i filed my ccw application the 26th last month, my friend filled his 3-4 days later.we pick his ccw permit up last tuesday, why is it taking mine longer? do they turn them in order? i purchased a firearm and passed a ncic background check,shouldnt i be good? im in greene county missouri

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Active Member

They must be getting ready to raid your home! Just kidding. My wife got her CCW in something like 4 weeks. Colorado must issue within 90 days. I think I got mine on day 89! And mine was a renewal! Maybe two different people were working when you both filed. You got the lazy slow person.

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Backlog, paperwork, delays, I'm sure you're good to go but there are lots of people applying for their CCW these days...

I'm sure there's no rhyme or reason as to why he got his first, just one of those things...:confused:

Be patient...:cool:

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool New Member

Did you tip the agent when you turned in the application?

5. Mason609

Mason609 New Member

A Lodge brother and his wife turned in their apps the same day, she was a first timer and his was a renewal, she got hers a month before he did.

On the same day, two other Lodge brothers turned in their apps (first timers) to the same PD as above. They are still waiting.

Like Vincent said, backlogs, delays...

I just hope that when it comes time for me to renew, the mad rush of applications dies down... :(

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

CB- you have posted multiple threads on the same topic. Please stop sucking up bandwidth- one thread will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.