Best red dot for under 100?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by auditore325, Mar 2, 2012.

1. auditore325

auditore325 New Member

What's the best red dot sight for my ar for around 100 dollars or less?

2. frostyone

frostyone New Member

I have read really good reviews on Primary Arms micro red dot. I believe it is right around $100.

3. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Bushnell TRS25. Which i just got it for my Arsenal AK. Its about $85 with free shipping from Amazon.

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I have a Mueller Quick Shot that I picked up for $90 and it's a niece piece of gear.

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

For under $100 I have to agree. Really you should kick in a little more because most optics in this price range are junk. I have two Trash-25s from the local Cabelas for $80 each. Picked one up and liked it so next time it went on sale I got the other. Surprisingly few complaints in over a year.

Anyway, this is the only place I cheaped out on my ARs and so far I've gotten away with it. Definitely wouldn't stand up like an Aimpoint Micro but so far so good.

6. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I'm a fan of the PA Micro when looking for a low cost stand in.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Before i got that Bushnell.. i bought the UAG 4 reticles red dot from Amazon. Its damn cheap for $30. I wanted just a simple inexpensive red dot for my AK. I already got Eotech for my DD.. my main rifle. Cheap stuff doesnt lie.. the UAG elevation/ windage couldnt be adjusted. Hate to admit i loved the simple not bulky design. So i returned and got a refund. Finally bought the Bushnell with good reviews and not bad for design. And so far im happy with it.

8. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Here are the pics of the Bushnell

Attached Files:

9. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

I'm actually looking at buying the bushnell also. A friend has it on his ruger scout rifle and he hasn't had a problem yet.