awb petition

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ultimate_sig, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

I understand this would go in the political tier but i want everyone to be able to post and show support for a petition. Weve all heard the news on it and this is not to debate it. Im doing this to get a petition going....ill be the first, plz show your support we cant lose our rights

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

I respect and back a legal protest. I will sign any petition against an AWB. I am not a chicken that scribbles a name on a petition. I leave a way to be contacted.

3. KG7IL

KG7IL New Member

4. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Im standing up for our rights, i am no chicken im trying to do something before blue helmets show up and its too late. Instead of bickering im fighting for our rights....stand with me

5. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

I never cared for half the old rock bands in my dads day, Especially the Average White Band, so I would gladly sign any petition against the AWB.

6. KG7IL

KG7IL New Member

No, no, no Although the band should banned, this is anudder story. :)

7. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

This is a perition for an assualt weapons ban

8. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Doh!

I am in for that one too! :)

9. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

Thanks I was wondering how to get in contact with my representative. Do they have any say over the small arms treaty also? I'm in for any petition. And I could get about 20 other people to sign one if it comes down to it.

10. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

That would be awesome, right now im trying to get as many people on bourd for a petition as possible

11. KG7IL

KG7IL New Member

Don't let her fool you. You were set up!

12. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I'm in, where's the dotted line??

13. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Just here for starters

14. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

I want to know the same thing, I don't care about assault weapons, but when they take that away, what's next?

15. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

They disarm us then imprison us. Theyll try ti disarm and well resist and it wilk become civil unrest, the police come, then the military, then marshal law

16. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Then internment camps. Those that comply will be set back into society, Those of us who dont comply will end up as lamp shades

17. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

I posted a link on my facebook about a petition and they took it down . So did some friends and theyre profile is completely gone

18. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Liberal views, although they claim they are for free speech, have a thing against peoples views who are on opposite side of the aisle. So they ban it.

19. firelt

firelt New Member

No question I will sign it.

20. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Im going to get something together that will send it to all the states represinitives