Ar15 pistols

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by hideit, Oct 29, 2010.

1. hideit

hideit New Member

Is anyone else interested in the rock river arms PDS pistol?

I have been interested in ar pistols for a long time but didn't like the buffer sticking out in the back
    now with the gas pistol system this pistol is a bute
    michael bane said it best - something like - these are a lot like a PDA for the commercial sector
    now i gotta save for one

2. hideit

hideit New Member

i meant PDW not pda

3. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I don't know - I can't warm up to them. Definitely try it before you buy it. I'd much rather have a fine pistol and a fine AR carbine/rifle.

4. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I spent a decent amount of money on a Noveske 7.5" VIS Diplomat just to turn around and sell it w/i a month for a big loss. Unless youre going to SBR it Id go with a 14.5" perm. attached FH barreled AR rifle. AR pistols just seem odd.

5. Wambli

Wambli New Member

I agree. I spent a little over $1K on an RRA 9mm 7.5" 9mm pistol because I was curious. Great gun but now that I've played with it for about a year it will be soon becoming a 9mm 7.5" SBR as soon as I get the paperwork. MUCH better idea...

6. 9mmar

9mmar New Member

:D There is nothing better then a 5.56mm pistol with a hundred round beta drum..

7. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I'll stick with my Keltec PLR-16.The price is better,ergonomics are better,and it uses any AR magazine.

[​IMG]

8. kimberkid

kimberkid New Member

I've seen several AR pistols where people have used the ACE pistol kit and just used the padded buffer tube "as" a stock ... but since its not classified as a stock its still just a pistol and you don't have to get the stamp

[​IMG]