Anyone know any design engineers?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by HCG, Oct 19, 2010.

1. HCG

HCG New Member

I am with a search firm that is doing a search for a major sportsing good company (Escalade Sports). They are looking for someone for their Bear Archery division. This person would be responsible for designing compound bows and bow products. They don't necessarily have to have an archery-specific engineering background, but must have a passion for hunting. If you are interested or know of anyone, please PM me for the detailed job spec. Thanks.

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Keep up the good fight!
    :D

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Uh, 'gello - He isn't one of the pirates. This one is a real post.

HCG, welcome to the FTF Community. It might help if you stopped by the Introduction section and let folks know a little about your company.

We have some talented folks here, but the only Engineer I know of for sure is canebrake. It would take a pretty penny to lure him out of retirement in Florida though.

Best of luck in your search.

JD

4. HCG

HCG New Member

Dillinger,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, this is a very real opportunity. We are just trying to get the word out and see what kind of engineering type folk are out there. I will go ahead and post some info in the intro section. Thanks!

5. orangello

orangello New Member

I know; i was voicing support for those working at increasing the likelihood of a bear being killed by an archer in hopes that future archers could help to limit the number of free-ranging bears in this country. If, on the other hand, his client is engaged in the traitorous work of teaching archery to bears, then i wish a plague of bacon-flavored burps on them all.

Assuming it to be the former, Good luck in your search sir!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Touche' ;)

7. freefall

freefall New Member

I'm thinking archery trained bears would make walking in the woods a lot more interesting... Bring it on, I'm growing fat, old and complacent.;)

8. HCG

HCG New Member

We are entering the last week before we present our final candidates. Again, if you or anyone you know would be interested in learning more about this great role as a Bow Design Engineer for one of the leading companies in the industry, OR if you know someone who would be able to be a networking source for me, please just drop me a PM. Thanks!