any gamers

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lilrichthedragon, Aug 17, 2012.

1. lilrichthedragon

lilrichthedragon New Member

I know this might be the wrong forum for this and I will know for sure soon. Are there any gamers that play shooters? Mine is the gears of war series. I guess I got tired of the same ole crap from activision via call of duty series. I tried medal of honor but looks like they copied cod. The tom Clancy games are really good

2. Gert999

Gert999 New Member

I'm a gamer though haven't spent as much time as of late on em. I stick to the off games like FEAR or Resident Evil. New Borderlands comes out next month if you haven't played the first check it out fun game

3. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I'm a gamer for PS3. I like to play a variety of games. The God of War series was awesome. Borderlands was very cool! I play alot of MW3 right now.

4. lilrichthedragon

I love and own fear 1 and 2. Own re 5 and have the first borderlands. Plan to get the next one. I almost forgot about farcry3 coming out. I would highly suggest you check it out. Theres a link for the beta or demo on there page on Facebook

5. cvia

cvia New Member

I game daily. I play BF3 on Xbox. Also love Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

How's all the additions to skyrim? I haven't picked it up in months. I beat the snot out of it in about a week and got board of trying to max out the more useless skills.

7. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

I am very excited for halo 4 any one else? Borderlands 2 will be awesome. And im currently in the middle of fallout: new vegas.

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm looking forward to the new army of two. Great game.

9. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

Left 4 Dead and Borderlands are my shooters. I've also enjoyed the Modern Warfare series a bit.

10. lilrichthedragon

Yes I enjoyed alot especially since you don't have to go online to play with someone in the next room

11. JDun

JDun New Member

Left 4 Dead 2 is amazing!

12. cvia

cvia New Member

I don't have the new vampire pack yet been playing BF3 a lot. Now way you beat skyrim in a week except the storyline only. That game is about endless. Hours and hours in every town of quest. Then there is all the guild stuff.

13. GrtWhytHype

GrtWhytHype New Member

I'm a mw3 junkie right now. But I'm patiently waiting for Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution. If you preorder Hitman from GameStop there's a mini game sniper challenge you download for free that's epic.

14. getem2011

getem2011 New Member

Black ops and EA NHL 12 are primary plays right now. If anyone wants to link up let me know

15. AFerree

AFerree New Member

Going to get Counter-Strike GO. Also play MW3 on the PS3.

16. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

Yeah I play battlefield 3 used to be into cod but too many kids on line arguing who's got best country and **** (Brits and yanks very competitive ) battlefield tends to have more mature gamers from our perspective countries. You can have a decent conversation very little trolling.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Is there a release on this one yet? I loved the first two. We have probably played them co-op in our house about 3 or 4 times each and beat them on the hardest setting for the gamer points. Love Army of Two!!

Bummer - Spring of 2013

http://www.armyoftwo.com/buy

18. tacticalfun

tacticalfun New Member

I love the second one

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Me too. I love the weapon mods and stuff.

But, Am I the only one that thought the Asian chick who handled logistic was hot? All spiky haired, tattoos and a pistol. Yummy. LOL

Attached Files:

20. tacticalfun

tacticalfun New Member

Lmao. Harley from the batman games is hottt

batman-arkham-city-harley-quinn.jpg