Against the grain !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Feb 13, 2013.

1. dango

dango Active Member

I'm not one to post pictures and haven't since 08.! I'm gonna do this against my better judgement though!
    The saying goes " one picture is worth a thousand words" .!
    Well , if you've read my threads you probably have some expectation and I will try to capture all I can in "ONE" picture.!

This is gonna take some thought cause I have said much! ALL I CAN IN ONE PIC..!
    Give me two days to think and put it all together , but assure you , this will be true to my nature and me , no BS.! THE REAL DEAL.....! :) Dango at the purest form.......! I will dig this thread up and post it as though it will then make some sense.

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You have piqued my interest.

3. kytowboater

kytowboater New Member

I'm paying attention.

4. NotMormon

NotMormon New Member

How are you going to get a circus, pharmacy, bellvue, and Mt. Everest all in the same pic???:p

5. dango

dango Active Member

There in lies thee trick.! All the things I have stated in some 100s of threads and replies , Hmmmmm..? Two days and I will incorporate as much as is possible
    in ONE , 1 , UNO, Singular , UN-plural , etc..picture.........!

Also , consider this.! It will not be nostalgia , but the me , the now , all of what remains and that's more than enough...! :p Back at you.!

PS: I do kinda miss the pharmacy at Bellvue...!:( :D

6. dango

dango Active Member

Got wrap things up. I have much to think about and to gather up for my"Show-n-Tell" pic. + gotta clean the guns I shot today.

Some things are gonna be hard to capture the little items ,(My gadgets) , but will give it my damnedest..! Kool..! ;)

7. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

This is going to be good...I hope!

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Oh, dear.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Actually, I'm getting a little scared........

10. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Should he own guns???;);)

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Do any of us really own guns or is it the other way around. Making us clean up after them and causing us to buy more and more of them:eek: Addiction can be ugly but I just can't say that in this case...But that may be the addiction talking.

12. dango

dango Active Member

I can only hope we gain some clarity if nothing else , but remember, I like all others am only human..! :) Nothing special , just born 200-MPH. and bore quite easily.

PS: Good ? Bad ? It just is ..! :) This is "What's left" after 60 years and other than losing 38 lbs. in muscle mass because of major surgeries , this is me ! ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  13. dango

dango Active Member

This has turned out tougher than I thought it would be. I could have posted pictures of years gone by , but I'm trying to keep it to the here-n-and the now.

It is now way boring but to keep it to one picture is tough.Pic. coming today or tomorrow ! :)

14. dango

dango Active Member

You know what they say about certain things and inadequacies , the more of a certain inadequacy , the more of what ever is needed.!

I'm feeling real adequate right about now ! :D :p With the help of my lovely wife , we,ve take five pics. and now trying to pick only one of them is tough.! :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  15. dango

dango Active Member

Well , me and the wife just can't seen to agree on what picture.! She claims the one I feel the most fitting makes me look to hard , but it is the one I like most.!

We've negotiated once again and the only way I get my picture is if I wear her bra with all the other adornments.! So be it !

I will wear her bra , the effeminate side of the beast..! :D

I still have one choice to make and i'll let you be the judge , (WHITE or BLACK) , bra that is ? :confused:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  16. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Dango I do have to admit you make me laugh on occasion! :D

17. tri70

tri70 New Member

Will this be like the Obama shotgun photo?

18. dango

dango Active Member

Shall I include my "Birth Certificate"..?....:confused:

19. tri70

tri70 New Member

No birth certificate needed, just include a pic of your Nobel Peace prize!:D

20. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Dango - never refer to your gadget as a "little item"!