9mm gun Light???

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by maxdemers1, Aug 14, 2011.

1. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

Ok I am looking for a LED light for my handgun. Not looking to spend over $60 anybody have any ideas? pics? let me know thanks! btw I have a S&W Sigma 9mm

2. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

how funny I was just looking at that actually haha I think I might have to go with that :p

3. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

4. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

that is really nice how much did that cost? and is it the quick disconnect?

5. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

lol i take that dumb question back but still how much

6. ZombieKiller83

I paid 98.00 for mine but according to the link i gave ya you can find them as low as 65.00 on Amazon.

EDIT: Nevermind the 65.00 as they charged 20+ for shipping those naughty monkeys! :p. So looks like an average of just over 80.00 on Amazon.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  7. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

eh looks worth it looks pretty bright so im probably just going to get that one dont really feel like spending 200+ on a light dont really see the point honestly

8. ZombieKiller83

It is bright and can't go wrong for the price plus its lightweight so it did not change the balance of my gun by much. You can't go wrong with streamlight, I use the strion at my job and takes insane amounts of abuse and just keeps working :)

9. mcramer

mcramer New Member

The Streamlight TLR-1 is really bright so I'm gonna say the TLR 3 is just as bright.

We found an open door at one of the schools, and we put our flashlights up and cleared with the light from our weapon lights. IMO Streamlights are plenty bright.

10. Bighead

Bighead New Member

+1 for the Streamlight, either the TLR-3 or the slightly more expensive TLR-1.

Make sure on the TLR-1 you are purchasing the current LED model.

11. maxdemers1

maxdemers1 New Member

haha sweet ok thanks everyone!