- Williams Shooters Supply?
Just got my account set up and was looking at their handgun inventory. Am I search wrong or are they that limited on selection? Remington R1s, Glocks, and various Rugers were all the handguns I could
- Pissed off at Natchez Shooters Supply
Over the years I have bought alot of stuff from Natchez Shooters Supply.I get email flyers from them all the time,along with catalogs in the mail. They sent me a Fall Closeout flyer that had the Gene
REVIEWS(1 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: Biggest Selection in Louisville
Cons: Highest Prices in Louisville; Will not accept incoming FFL transfer.
Recommended? NoHighest Prices in Louisville by an average of 5%. Some products closer to 10% more. They do have the biggest selection by far and the guys that work there are very nice and helpful. In this economy, save yourself some coin and got to Lotus Gunworks or 111 Guns in Louisville.
- We're not giving up in CA!
- Went to the gun show today, walked out feeling like a rape victim
- tonight I seen a drone
- Which IWB holster do you use?
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Random Questions Thread........
- Favorite compact .9mm pistol
- Out of the shadows..
- Ruger American Range Report.
- Here another from my collection
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00