Jim Jones Shooting Range
- Pretty quiet in here for a gun happy state!
I live in Mesa. I see people from elsewhere posting in their state's forum and thought; what the hell? Anyone else from the Phoenix area shoot at Usery Pass? I'm sure the answer is yes. Let's organize
REVIEWS(1 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: best kept shooting secret in Arizona
Cons: longest rifle range is 300 yards
Recommended? YesThe Jim Jones Shooting range is a great get-away from the hot and crowded Valley. Just a short drive up Hiway 87 to Payson, the range comprises 80 acres with facilities for shooting handgun, shotgun, rifle, and archery, with a variety of competitions and shooting disciplines each month. The public (non-members) can shoot all day on Saturday for $5 per person, and full membership to the club -- and 24/7 range access -- is just $50 per year.
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant