- Difference between M16A4/M4A1 and Barrett REC7 (M468)
I'm confused as to the actual differences, all the internet sources contradict each other, so I'm checking if anyone actually owns one or at least has some experience with both firearms. Is it that t
REVIEWS(1 Total Reviews) Add A Review
January 7, 2008 at 06:48 PM
Pros: Ease of use. Accuracy. Availability of after market modifications especially target barrels. Low cost of ammo. Overall price.
Cons: Don't get enough opportunitries to shoot it.
Recommended? YesI just love this rifle. I can not get enough of this. You can shoot it all day and never hurt. Ammo is low cost and reloading components are even less expensive.
Anyone can master this rifle. Your wife can shoot it, your kids can shoot it, and it is a great rile to start your children on due to the lack of recoil.
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450