Bisley 38-40, manufactured 1894. I enjoy shooting it from time to time. Use a light load of Unique with a cast lead SW, 180gr.DESCRIPTION:
- Pict1553-225.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- 06-10-2007 18:53:04UPLOADED ON:
- 2272ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1704ORIG. HEIGHT:
- DiMAGE Z2CAMERA:
- 1/40SHUTTER SPEED:
- 6.3 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 200ISO SPEED:
- Armed march on dc
- Gun Show in Orlando Next Weekend
- Gun shows becoming too costly?
- Clay target shooting
- Joke Forum?
- Can you put a mossberg 590 barrel and magazine tube unto a 500?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- first skeet with 410ga
- Trade my Glock
- California gets microstamping?
- Microstamping law passed