Last Activity:09-15-2010 10:19 PM
Posted in thread: Wifes Rifle on 09-18-2010 at 04:56 AM
oh ya i reload so pre assembled shells are not an issue. i find it a waste to dish out 30 bucks
or whatever for a box of shells that last 30 minutes at the range
Posted in thread: Wifes Rifle on 09-16-2010 at 03:15 AM
Thank you guys. the info is really helpful. and yes i have been up close to elk many time as i
have hunted them for 13 years. in terrain like this you dont get much further away than 300 yds
Posted in thread: Wifes Rifle on 09-15-2010 at 04:41 AM
Hello, my wife has recently taken up big game hunting, we go after elk and moose (mainly only
elk). right now i have an old but very reliable husquavarna 30-0-06 sprg. i am looking for a
rifle for her...
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Dare I say, I think I see light at the end of ammo tunnel
- .380 HP, What's the point?
- Trade my Glock
- FFl question
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- California gets microstamping?
- Don't ever use Square payment processing ever again.
- AR 15 Scope
- Gun shows becoming too costly?
- 3 words