Last Activity:08-13-2011 2:01 PM
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-03-2011 at 10:22 PM
I clean my guns after every trip to the firing range. Muzzle-loaders with hot, soapy water.
Since I like to shoot black powder cartridges from my revolvers, I take the grips off, and
submerse the revo...
Posted in thread: Hi-Point .45 ACP on 02-10-2011 at 11:32 AM
Thanks all, for your perspective on the Hi-Point .45.... I am not big on fancy: a pistol I
recently shot that I liked was the CZ52, firing the 7.62 Tok round...in contrast, the Glock 17
I bought my wi...
Posted in thread: Aloha From Maui on 01-10-2011 at 06:25 AM
[SIZE="5"]Greetings from the People's Republic of Hawaii....Doing life on ' The Rock ', having
married a local girl....I'm a long-time muzzle-loading fan of three decades.....just love the
smell of BP...
Posted in thread: Hi-Point .45 ACP on 01-07-2011 at 05:29 AM
Is the Hi-Point .45 ACP pistol any good ? Does anyone have one ? Thanks, George
- Post Photos of your Dogs
- Out of the shadows..
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #259
- Hello from the land down under
- Not sure if this question can be answered...
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Lower receiver for .223, 6.5, 6.8, 7.62
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #257
- Kinda New Member
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- father son bonding