Last Activity:01-21-2013 11:09 PM
Posted in thread: Need for upgraded trigger on Colt "äccurized" Match Target Model CR6724 ? on 10-09-2012 at 03:26 AM
Am getting Colt "accurized" Match Target Model CR6724 with 24 in SS bull barrel and flat top
receiver (no carry handle). Am extremely concerned about "light trigger pull". Consider the
Posted in thread: Karsten cheek rest vs Command Arms SRS AR15/SR25 Stock Replacement ? on 10-06-2012 at 05:09 AM
Am getting Colt Match Target with scope, am concerned about need for adjustable cheek rest. Am
considering two ways, the Karsten cheek rest (don't like idea of permeantly modifying stock)
and the Comm...
Posted in thread: Need for target trigger on Colt AR15 Match Target Model CR6724? on 10-05-2012 at 05:38 AM
What is the foot pound needed for the stock trigger? How far can it be reduced?
Posted in thread: Need for target trigger on Colt AR15 Match Target Model CR6724? on 10-05-2012 at 05:24 AM
Am getting a Colt "äccurized" AR15 Match Target Model CR6724, will be shooting for accuracy at
200 yds. Have heard very little about any need to replace the trigger with a match or target
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- New California ammo laws and reloading
- PMAG 40 AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56x45 Magazine
- XDS issue poll
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Someone help out the new guy
- Concealed Below The Knee
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Glock charging handle?
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450