- Posts 9
Last Activity:03-11-2013 11:41 PM
2 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: North Carolina gun shops on 03-16-2013 at 03:55 AM
I will do business locally(Charlotte) for ammo and targetsFirepower-Matthews-decent store-OK
pricesHyatts- Charlotte-high priced but they have more stuffCarolina Sporting Arms-
Charlotte-NEVER EVER BU...
Posted in thread: Need Input on P938 on 03-16-2013 at 03:41 AM
400 rounds and no issues so far. Mid 2012 production. I did treat the gun with Tetra lube which
is SOP for me on all my handguns
Posted in thread: Pro mag for sig on 03-16-2013 at 03:24 AM
Gunbroker has a good selection of Sig mags including the 20 rounders for the 226. They are not
Posted in thread: Pro mag for sig on 03-16-2013 at 03:21 AM
I personally don't trust Promags. heard of issues with these. I would stick with Meggar or Sig
factory examples. Just my opinion
Posted in thread: Show me your P220! on 03-16-2013 at 03:12 AM
I Recently stumbled upon a new?? 220 police turn in for 500.00. The gun came with 3 mags and
night sights. No rail. The gun appears to be unissued. One of the best shooting 45s in my
collection. Pics ...
Posted in thread: My New p226 on 03-16-2013 at 03:02 AM
After going through a number of 9mm semi autos i am back to the sig 226 as my primary
nightstand and daily carry gun. This replaces my HK usp .45 which I kept and did not sell or
trade. I like the tri...
Posted in thread: What to shoot in old double barrels? on 03-16-2013 at 02:40 AM
there is a company-Kent that makes 2-1/2 inch shells for old guns. They may be special order
particularly with all the goofy stuff going on with ammo these days
Posted in thread: High end vs low end shotguns? on 03-16-2013 at 02:34 AM
Frankonia definitely has some neat toys. I have picked up some really nice Perazzis through the
years for a fraction of new. the tricks to find something off the shelf that is reasonably
close to your...
Posted in thread: High end vs low end shotguns? on 03-09-2013 at 07:03 AM
new guy here. I too have the cheapest field grade Citori-2 of them-and they do just fine. I
also have 2 Perazzi target guns which are highly regarded and cost into the upper teens in
terms of price. M...
- Random Questions Thread........
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95