Last Activity:08-09-2011 11:27 AM
Posted in thread: Dog Pad Question on 07-14-2010 at 03:19 AM
Just make sure there isn't anything in the wound before you seal it up!
Posted in thread: Dog Pad Question on 07-14-2010 at 02:59 AM
As crazy as it sounds the vet we took our cat to used superglue on a cut in his pad. They said
it dries fast, holds the wound closed and just falls off with the dead skin later. :eek:
Posted in thread: Beretta 70S .380 Cal. on 07-14-2010 at 02:38 AM
Never used them but these guys have them listed, I'd email them first though just to make sure
the site is current...Beretta 70s "Garcia" Gun MagazineAs for the manual I'd check ebay.
Posted in thread: Why Vegetarianism Sucks on 07-13-2010 at 05:23 PM
Gifted or not, YOUR JUST WRONG
Posted in thread: Foxnews.com: Illegal Alien Rape Story on 07-13-2010 at 05:20 PM
Well said. They are simple scum of the earth who don't deserve the pleasure of life!
• Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once.
- Admiral Hornblower
• The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country.
- General Patton
• When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
- US Marine Corps
- No powder any where!
- Knife Porn
- XDs upgrades
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450