Last Activity:03-28-2013 1:38 AM
Posted in thread: MO Open Carry on 03-05-2013 at 08:49 AM
Anyone know what the laws are for open carry in MO? I'm specifically looking for the
Independence area, but anything helps at all. I've tried looking and haven't found anything
Posted in thread: Looking for reliably feeding ammo!! on 02-23-2013 at 08:39 AM
Try Hornady HPs. I've never had an issue with them. I use the critical defense rounds and
having that tip really helps it chamber much more smoothly than when I used Federal.
Posted in thread: Beretta 96 on 02-20-2013 at 12:42 AM
From what I've looked up the 96A1 comes in either a 17+1 9mm or a 14+1 .40 caliber. I'm looking
at it as an open carry/service weapon. I'm currently carrying a S&W Sigma but my Taurus 709
beats my Sig...
Posted in thread: Taurus forum on 02-19-2013 at 08:55 PM
I am considering a second conceal carry gun. I carry a Ruger LC9 but would like to have another
as an option, so I am considering a 709 as my optional carry. I have heard a lot of good things
Posted in thread: Beretta 96 on 02-19-2013 at 08:48 PM
I'm looking at getting the Beretta 96A1 but haven't had the chance to really get ahold of one
to shoot. Anything I should know about it before I spend the money?
- Wacky news..........
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Springfield XDs 9 vs Smith & Wesson M&P shield 40.
- We're not giving up in CA!
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Seniors Thread
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Word association game
- Versacarry holster!
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Do you think this would cause issues
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450