Last Activity:04-22-2012 3:41 PM
Posted in thread: Sig Sauer P220 fact based opinions? on 06-05-2009 at 11:14 AM
I own a p-220 that i have carried for the past 6 years as a deputy sheriff. This gun is the
only gun i own that has never jamed or failed to fire for any reason. I owned the gun for
approx 15 years be...
Posted in thread: Sig Sauer P220 fact based opinions? on 05-09-2009 at 04:42 PM
Hi. I am fortunate to have a number of guns by some of the better manufacturers- Kimber
(older), H&K, S&W, etc..., so no need to sway me to another brand.My question is about Sig
Sauer overall, and I ...
- Walmarts new policy
- magnified optics?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Remington 700 vs Savage model F 10 FCP .308
- Tactical vests
- Music concerts, festivals in your past..
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Concealed or Open Carry and when
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- Random Thoughts Thread