- Posts 5
Last Activity:06-13-2012 11:12 AM
Likes Given: 2
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: What would be a good side arm in a boat? on 06-13-2012 at 03:50 PM
Thank goodness it never had to be displayed. It was a very quiet trip running just outside the
Intercoastal. I'm confident, if you ever had to show a "riot gun" to a threatening boat, the
perps would ...
Posted in thread: original geco sportbuchse on 05-04-2012 at 03:27 AM
Still looking for the rear sight key to adjust for windage and elevation. Will a Mauser '98
sight key fit? Also would like to buy a GECO butt plate. Any suggestions will be helpful.
Posted in thread: what was everyones first gun? on 04-28-2012 at 06:05 PM
Remington 513T - a heavy barrel nail driver. I sold it during college in the 1960's for $50
including Redfield adjustable peep sight. Wish I could get it back.
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-03-2011 at 07:01 PM
It depends on the gun and its use. For elimination of varmits near our home in the woods, I
keep a scoped 22 cal semi-auto carbine handy. Firing low-velocity ammo (feeding those rounds is
Posted in thread: original geco sportbuchse on 05-12-2009 at 01:26 AM
I just bought a Model 28 in great shape from a local used gun shop. I researched the gun and
am puzzled by the rear sight. It seems to require some type of key to elevate or adjust for
windage. If y...
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Which mags for my Ruger Commander 1911
- Saturday range visits are VERY Dangerous!!!!
- My dad just gave me an SKS
- civil war history
- .30-06 vs 7.62x51 recoil?
- Maybe the insanity is taking a different twist?
- Colt Light Rifle LE6900
- Word association game
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00