VIEW MY

veskeshootr

Gift Premium Subscription To veskeshootr

Join Date:

06-13-2013

Last Activity:

07-25-2014 11:13 PM

    ABOUT ME

  • God, Family, Guns
  • Ohio
  • 3-Gunnin, Hunting, Kids
  • MFG. Engineer.

LATEST ACTIVITY

  • Posted in thread: upper? on 07-05-2013 at 12:13 PM
    You didn't understand my post and have twisted the meaning. I try to be clear and suggest you
    be so as well.Quentin,NO worries..one of the issues with a keyboard is that there is no emotion
    in the txt...

  • Posted in thread: upper? on 07-03-2013 at 04:53 PM
    You're new here so don't know but you can take it to the bank that when purehavoc says
    something like his Spikes is slightly overgassed, his opinion likely is based on lots of rounds
    downrange.I didn'...

  • Posted in thread: upper? on 06-30-2013 at 02:03 AM
    You will find that a lot of people have a lot of "opinions". In my experience that's all they
    are, opinions. Most have read this or that on the internetz and that's the gospel. Any of your
    top mfg's w...

  • Posted in thread: upper? on 06-29-2013 at 11:50 AM
    You will be fine. Your worrying about something that you should not be. Spikes makes great
    stuff and it will serve you well you do not need to be worries about being over gassed. If you
    that concerned...

  • Posted in thread: Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO! on 06-18-2013 at 01:46 PM
    Fyi. I had 2 kahr CW9's both shot great and were awesome accurate....with ball ammo. Both
    choked with hollow points. They would not feed reliably.

  • Posted in thread: Are glocks models no longer current or absolete? on 06-18-2013 at 12:48 PM
    95% of the time that is the issue. The other 5% is lack of maintenance.This is the answer.
    Especially on a .40 cal.Even though I know nothing and only have 3 posts... I would go with
    limp wrist on thi...

  • Posted in thread: Are glocks models no longer current or absolete? on 06-14-2013 at 09:29 AM
    Go on YouTube and search glock torture test. After you watch that search glock vs HK. In the
    Glock torture test by big bore from Adco he buries the gun for a year or two, digs it up cleans
    it with som...

FORUM SIGNATURE
In the world of AR-15's Quality is worth the price. Molon Labe Veritas Aequitas
0 COMMENTS
POST A COMMENT