Last Activity:02-21-2013 2:40 AM
Posted in thread: It's this gun worth it on 02-21-2013 at 03:20 AM
I would see if he would sell it for $100. It looks in alright condition.
Posted in thread: adjustable chokes on 02-21-2013 at 03:17 AM
I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on where to find a adjustable
choke that fits on the outside of your barrel. My buddy welded one on his benelli nova. He
moved a few mo...
Posted in thread: cylinder choke vs modified choke at 20yards. on 02-11-2013 at 08:52 AM
What would be the pattern difference between a cylinder bore choke and a modified choke at
15-20 yards shooting 2 3/4" #00 BUCKSHOT?
Posted in thread: Saiga 7.62x39 what ammo does it like?? on 02-04-2013 at 11:32 AM
For some strange reason my saiga .223 dosen't like steel cased ammo.
Posted in thread: first handgun buyer on 01-20-2013 at 11:46 AM
at the Hi-Powers for 9mm or any of the 1911. The Systema and Colts have grip safety, the
Ballestar Molina do not. But I would not turn my nose up at them at all. Were I in the market
for a new 45, i...
Posted in thread: first handgun buyer on 01-20-2013 at 11:42 AM
I'm looking for a home defense Handgun. My buddy has a glock 21 that I shoot a lot but, the
grip is kinda to wide for my hand. I shot my buddys rock island armory 1911 a few days ago and
I absolutely ...
Posted in thread: 10/30 round mags for a saiga .223 on 01-19-2013 at 06:11 AM
I found a store that's 30 minutes away in Sacramento that sells nothing but magazines and
firearm accessory and I bought four 30 round magazine "REPAIR KITS" for my Saiga .223. Thank
you for the respo...
Posted in thread: first handgun buyer on 01-19-2013 at 06:04 AM
I'm looking for a new or used handgun that either a 9mm or a .45cal. I would like at least a 4"
barrel and full sized grip (not a compact or sub compact) and I have about $400-$500 to spend.
Posted in thread: Monster man grip for non converted Saiga rifles on 01-08-2013 at 01:25 PM
Does anyone on this forum is they make Monster Man Grips for non converted Saiga rifles? I've
seen them before for regular AK'S and converted Saiga's that look like a sheet of polymer that
bolts onto ...
Posted in thread: Bullet Button for a non converted Saiga .223 on 01-08-2013 at 03:40 AM
Would anyone know where I could find a AK bullet button that fits on a non converted Saiga
.223? I want to put a TAPCO T6 STOCK on but can't because I live in California.
- Word association game
- random fact about yourself
- Memorial Day Coupons - Sportsman's Guide, OpticsPlanet, AR500Armor
- who missed out on the ftf shoot and hoot 5 oct?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #283
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- What is the ideal handgun to conceal while hiking?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #282
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant