- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-21-2012 10:09 PM
Posted in thread: Photo of your favorite handgun on 08-22-2012 at 02:20 AM
It's a toss up between my Springfield Armory 1911 A1, and my Remington 1858 Railroad Detective.
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 01-19-2012 at 03:57 PM
I clean my guns after every use, after proper break in of coarse. For the first 500 rounds or
so, I'll run a lubed brush through the bore after each round to remove any excess metal left
behind by the...
Posted in thread: holster for a sig P250 on 09-08-2011 at 07:26 PM
I have a Full size P250 .45 cal and I just bought a holster from Sig Sauer. It is very
comperable to the Blackhawk Serpa holster and similar in Price. Here is the link: P250 Full
Size Paddle Holster
Ensure Freedom one round at a time.
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Remington 700 convertered to a M24
- reloading equipment complaint
- Has There Ever Been This Type Of Ammo Shortage?
- Cop Block/Cop Watch... Thoughts?
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Dinner, what's up?
- 380 carry ammo.
- Word association game
- Armed march on dc
- Anyone participate in, or attend WWII re-enactments?