Last Activity:10-09-2011 6:46 PM
Posted in thread: Rock island on 10-08-2011 at 05:53 AM
RIA .45 nickle 191133632
Posted in thread: Rock island on 10-08-2011 at 05:52 AM
Well ive had the gun for a little over a week and it was like new I couldnt even tell it was
fired... Ive put 150 rounds through it so far and it hasnt had any issue. It is the model with
the fixed fr...
Posted in thread: Rock island on 10-01-2011 at 09:41 PM
Hey I'm new to the forum but just wanted an opinion on a rock island .45 1911. I just picked
one up for $300 its nickle and like new guy I got it from said he only shot one mag through it
and judging ...
- New Gun Pics
- What Was Your First Deer Rifle
- 30S wanna be!
- Well , we are off..!
- .257 roberts
- New Father and son project.
- Are glocks models no longer current or absolete?
- Word association game
- Classic Country Thread.
- What is your favorite caliber?
- Once Ammo Is Available Again, Will You Stock Up Better In The Future?