Last Activity:04-15-2013 10:39 AM
Posted in thread: Ruger Blackhawk on 10-28-2010 at 09:26 AM
I have a set of Pachmyer(sp) Presentation grips for mine. Makes it very manageable even with
Posted in thread: Revolver and rifle ammo - save of ammo??? on 10-27-2010 at 11:41 PM
I have rifle/pistol combination's in 357, 45lc, & 9mm. Having a carbine and handgun with common
ammo is nice, but I can't imagine limiting myself to pistol caliber long-guns.
Posted in thread: Ruger Blackhawk on 10-27-2010 at 11:27 PM
Love my Blackhawk! 357mag/9mm, 4 5/8"bblHave hunted with it for many years and never had an
Posted in thread: Hello from MN on 10-27-2010 at 11:20 PM
Hello from Minnesota
- Are glocks models no longer current or absolete?
- Classic Country Thread.
- Seniors Thread
- New Father and son project.
- Hunting Preferences
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Match grade barrels
- For Sale: Original Russian Mosin/Nagant 91/30 PE Scope (1937)
- A new day dawn..!
- For Sale: Original Russian Mosin/Nagant 91/30 PU Scope (1942)
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450