Last Activity:04-30-2013 1:31 AM
Posted in thread: Suggestions on carry a LC9 IWB on 01-31-2013 at 10:16 AM
I'm tall, but on the thin side. I've got an Ruger LC9 that I am going to start carrying. I'd
prefer to carry on my right side (3 o'clock) in the waistband and looking for the most
comfortable, secure ...
- What Was Your First Deer Rifle
- Boy, Did I Luck Out!
- .257 roberts
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Word association game
- Recomendations for a first deer rifle for a teen
- Hello/Question from a new member
- more garbage , wth is this crap
- h&k 416 .22lr
- New Ruger LCP
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450