Last Activity:07-30-2008 12:06 PM
Posted in thread: S&W 32 Railroad Gun??? on 08-01-2008 at 09:26 PM
So...what exactly is it then..it's not a S&W I assume (just caliber), it's a U.S. Revolver??
Can you tell me anything more about it??
Posted in thread: S&W 32 Railroad Gun??? on 07-30-2008 at 05:04 PM
My dad & I just picked up a .32 S&W revolver, serial # 8527. I can't seem to find anything on
the guns age/production #'s. Under a grip is etched "1929 GNRY". The ole fella we got it from
- The day of truth..!
- Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- Random Questions Thread........
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95