Last Activity:06-20-2011 12:21 PM
Posted in thread: trigger reset problem on 06-20-2011 at 05:21 PM
Thanks guys. This was just a hypothetical question by the way. I was just wondering if you had
a trigger that would bump fire if you used a locked/altered grip, would that be illegal. My
thinking was ...
Posted in thread: trigger reset problem on 06-15-2011 at 05:27 AM
ok cool. thanks for the input, any other opinions are also welcome.
Posted in thread: trigger reset problem on 06-14-2011 at 06:26 AM
Ok, this is a hypothetical question, but if you had a trigger that was stock, besides different
springs on an ar15 lower and you did a function test like this...1. pull charging handle and
- My dad just gave me an SKS
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun...
- Father in law trying to sale a mini 30
- Legalize Pot... Why Gun Owners should support this.
- worst thing you ever ate
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #269
- bad jam
- Cuomo tells Sheriff's to shut up...
- .357 vs .44
- 3 words
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00