Last Activity:03-18-2013 5:48 PM
Posted in thread: Who's a Gunsmith? on 07-12-2012 at 10:56 PM
I didnt have a school near me either in FL so I Moved out to CO to go to Colorado School of
Posted in thread: Who's a Gunsmith? on 07-12-2012 at 01:53 AM
I highly recommend NOT taking an online course because you don't get the on hands experience as
you would at a real school
Posted in thread: PSL Dragunov on 07-10-2012 at 10:34 PM
On any gun you want to remove as much stuff as possible to keep it from impeding on the gauges,
as for the AR you have to remove the ejector and the extractor as for the AK you have to remove
Posted in thread: Who's a Gunsmith? on 07-02-2012 at 10:37 PM
I always wanted to work on conversions, but I don't have the patience for the ATF nor the money
for the licenses and tex stamps,but right now I'm currently working on putting together some
Posted in thread: PSL Dragunov on 07-01-2012 at 10:37 PM
Link me to a dragunov kit?what do you mean? you looking for a dragunov kit?
Posted in thread: PSL Dragunov on 07-01-2012 at 10:33 PM
brownells has them but they are currently on backorder, also try midway or even Pacific tool
Posted in thread: Who's a Gunsmith? on 07-01-2012 at 10:30 PM
Hey all, I was wondering how many of you are actual gunsmiths.I believe that gunsmiths should
stick together, so we could exchange information and help each other out of need be.So just put
where you ...
Posted in thread: PSL Dragunov on 07-01-2012 at 10:14 PM
there's a way to check headspace manually with out gauges, we use it in the shop for .22
rimfires, but i would try the feild gauge first
Posted in thread: Best Gun Cleaner Ever on 07-01-2012 at 07:43 PM
I don't like using WD40 in my shop its not the best thing for guns, I'll use WD for everything
else except for my guns though.
Posted in thread: Best Gun Cleaner Ever on 07-01-2012 at 06:59 AM
Now this is what I use on all of my guns to seriously clean them when I first buy them from
someone else, or if I buy a gun covered in cosmoline. This stuff goes by many names Gunsmith
punch, Col. Hat...
- Random Questions Thread........
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95