- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-30-2008 9:49 PM
Posted in thread: Marlin 30-30 refinish... on 10-02-2008 at 01:33 AM
I had the correct vise but not the wrench. I used penitrating oil. I gave up and I am taking it
to my gun smith. I have removed them in the past without this much trouble. Thanks for the
Posted in thread: Marlin 30-30 refinish... on 10-01-2008 at 02:41 AM
Hey marine. I am remodeling a marlin model 30 AS. I cannot get the barrel out. It should just
unscrew correct. I have had it in a vise an cannot get it to budge. Is it a press in or locked.
Posted in thread: help with glenfield model 30 30/30 on 10-01-2008 at 02:34 AM
Hey NYPD,I am trying to rebuild a Marlin model 30 AS 30/30. I have done several marlins in the
past but never this model. I cannot get the barrel out of the trigger group. It should just
screw out cor...
- Greetings from FL
- Where are the WA members?
- Zombie apocalypse
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Private message spam
- Front sight post broke
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Delay in handgun purchase