- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-03-2010 8:50 AM
Posted in thread: Winchester 1400 problems on 03-12-2010 at 03:50 AM
It sounds like the magazine throat, the plastic piece in the receiver that the magazine tube
screws or presses into. When it is broke or worn the next round can jam. Good luck on finding
one unless it...
Posted in thread: Win 1400 cycling problem on 03-12-2010 at 03:42 AM
Sounds like the magazine throat, the platic piece in the receiver that the magazine tube scews
into. If it is broken or worn good luck. There are very few left unless it is a 16 gauge. Put
it in the c...
- civil war history
- Word association game
- Any dog lovers?
- .22 Mag
- Which 1911s have a good reputation?
- So... What gun are you looking to buy next?
- Para Elite Target Review w/ Photos
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- We're not giving up in CA!
- 3rd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 19, 13
- who missed out on the ftf shoot and hoot 5 oct?
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00