Last Activity:05-27-2011 12:17 PM
Posted in thread: help identify caplock shotgun on 05-26-2011 at 06:10 PM
I have a caplock 12 ga. double barrel shotgun the marks on the under side of the barrels are
what seems to be a imperial proof mark then it has HB, B,4r, 188 6? the ? mark may be a 9 can't
tell but it...
- Are the colt 80 series 1911's any good, what are they worth?
- New member from Philippines
- I've been told I should introduce myself
- Civil War History In your family
- civil war history
- Deals Deals Deals.
- Cuomo tells Sheriff's to shut up...
- One of my favorite range trips today.
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- Was wondering?
- tritium front post?!
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- Leather Beer Holster $Free
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant