- Posts 5
Last Activity:01-30-2013 10:43 AM
4 Likes on 3 Posts
Posted in thread: anyone own a ACR ? on 01-30-2013 at 03:28 PM
I had an ACR enhanced for about a year and just traded it yesterday for an fs2000, the ACR just
doesn't do anything to command the huge price tag! It's got some cool features like the non
Posted in thread: Daniel Defense, Ambush, AAC for 300 Blackout on 01-28-2013 at 08:13 PM
You can't go wrong with a Daniel Defense, I picked up a DD in 300 blackout last week and I
absolutely love it! On the other hand, AAC makes some bad@$$ stuff, their rifles are gnarly!
Posted in thread: My first AR what should I get ??? on 01-28-2013 at 08:10 PM
No conversion necessary, plus if your going to get an AR (m4 style) they all pretty much come
chambered for 5.56 for that very reason. You can still find some good deals every now and then
Posted in thread: This looks like fun!! on 01-28-2013 at 07:52 PM
I am extremely proud to be an Okie right now!! One of the best places to live in the world for
a gun guy!! And I agree, she looked like a lot of fun too!! She knew what she was doing, that's
Posted in thread: Seattle Gun Buyback Program turns into gun show for collectors on 01-28-2013 at 07:46 PM
Haha!!! I love to hear that!! I'm going to grab all the cash I can get my hands on and head to
the pd gun show too if Tulsa or OKC ever does a buyback!! Thank you Seattle!!
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Random Thoughts Thread
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Front sight
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450