Last Activity:10-14-2011 5:36 AM
Posted in thread: Reload problem on 10-14-2011 at 10:36 AM
Well it really wasn't a new load, but was a brand new can of IMR 4350 so I always never trust
new lot numbers of powder so I start low and work my way back up to max load and that was what
I was doing...
Posted in thread: Reload problem on 10-13-2011 at 11:34 PM
This is my pet load I have been using for 15 yrs. 120gr Sierra Spitzer, 60 gr IMR 4350, Fed 210
primer, cases trimmed to 2.500 bullets seated to 3.320. Not sure but I think I am having
Posted in thread: Reload problem on 10-04-2011 at 08:21 PM
I need someone's wisdom on this. I had a 264 winchester built 15yrs ago on a mouser 98 action.
Have reloaded for it since day one with no problems. I full length resize all brass and trim to
Posted in thread: AR 15 brass question on 12-28-2008 at 02:06 AM
I have been reloading for many years, and I am building my first AR 15. I reload for myself in
264 mag, 270 and 7mm Mag. I only neck size my brass for these rifles to cut down on brass
stress, and was...
- Thoughts on a 357 lever action rifle
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) BCG Gas Keys
- Any dog lovers?
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- Ipad Picture Orientation.
- Legality of building a shotgun.
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Carma May Be Catching Up With Hillary.
- Lionheart Industries
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- 85 Yes and 30 no on concealed carry vote...
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00