Last Activity:07-25-2011 6:31 AM
Posted in thread: Old revolvers on 08-11-2009 at 03:42 AM
I cant seem to find any info on the bigger gun..everytime i get close to the finding the same
one i have online..its never the same, my H&A has a folding hammer spur and i cant seem to find
the same m...
Posted in thread: 1885 revolvers! tell me whats up i gotem! on 08-08-2009 at 09:24 PM
guess im in the right place now.as you see i have two old revolvers.A little worn on the
nickle plating, some carbon, can be fixed and takin off."Hopkins and Allen MFG CO. Norwich
Conn. USA PAT Jan ...
Posted in thread: Old revolvers on 08-08-2009 at 05:19 PM
I got two old revolvers that may be from 1886 era. here is pics large one is a Hopkins and
allen mfg co. pat .86 (1886) and has a special hammer also patted in 86. The small one is a
Posted in thread: Old revolvers 1886? maybe!? on 08-08-2009 at 07:12 AM
both have some Carbon..i guess it is..its not really rust, its more of just wear on the
nickel plating, from fingers and what-not over the years.I got them from a past away
grandfather, they were hi...
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- New BCG
- Any dog lovers?
- 85 Yes and 30 no on concealed carry vote...
- This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey
- Word association game
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) BCG Gas Keys
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Random Thoughts Thread
- AR 7.62 Battle Rifle
- The day of truth..!
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00