Last Activity:12-04-2012 11:50 PM
Posted in thread: New batch of DuraCoated items... on 12-01-2012 at 10:21 PM
Posted in thread: Which gunsmithing school? on 11-29-2012 at 03:31 PM
Going to go and change careers, which school would you go to? I live closest to Colorado and
have done my research on that, but is there a better one? PA, AZ, NC?
Posted in thread: Cleaning Kits/ Solvents on 11-29-2012 at 03:28 PM
I was just thinking. Both of my handguns are polymer, will any of the cleaning products hurt
that? I mean when I clean in where the magazine goes?I have a g23. I Use birch wood Casey, just
be very con...
Posted in thread: Cleaning Kits/ Solvents on 11-25-2012 at 11:50 PM
Hoppes is a solvent and CLP is a cleaner/lube/protectant. If you go with Hoppes then you need
to buy a lubricant too which usually comes in a kit. Military uses CLP so I guess it's ok. But
- XDs upgrades
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Mossberg 500 vs Remmington 870?
- AR picture thread
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450