Last Activity:07-18-2011 7:07 AM
Posted in thread: ruger gp 100 on 10-23-2008 at 09:14 PM
Yeah I agree I have a 6in ruger gp 100 and it is built to last. I've had mine for a while and
don't plan on gettin rid of it.
Posted in thread: Ak-22 on 06-30-2008 at 06:31 AM
thanks I will do that and make sure its in that price range
Posted in thread: Ak-22 on 06-29-2008 at 10:57 AM
I have a russian pistol grip ak-47. I've seen the 22.cal ak and it looks interesting. Does
anybody have any input as to what is the best one to get. I know I want to get one because I
have heard that ...
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Most interesting weekend..!
- VIDEO: NY: Lawmaker Calls on Sheriff to Enforce SAFE Act
- Random Thoughts Thread
- max distance for red dot optic vs magnification scope
- What would you do??
- Has There Ever Been This Type Of Ammo Shortage?
- I hate phones..!
- Anyone participate in, or attend WWII re-enactments?
- "100 things to go first" list
- Need to Sight In.